Spontaneous


 2017

Wandering unknown lands, I have always found comfort in painting. It calms me down. This painting highlighted my journey into a new phase of my life. It was like a shelter with hot coffee on a cold windy night for a stranger. I was longing for something familiar and soothing. This expression reminds me of my love for mountains and how they have always inspired me. 

The sky was the colour that you feel when you're happy, just like a child. Right below the sky there were huge sharp peaks! All the same colour as the sea, standing on sturdy ground. These mountains streched as far as the eye could see. And along the mountains, right after the earth ended, there was a huge sea from were one looked at the peaks. The sea's fluidity was a stark contrast to the sturdy mountains.


Comments

Popular Posts